What I have learned so far at university



’’What I have learned at university in the last semester”


          In the last semester I became very open-minded and curious by learning about many topics and subjects. I learned of some study skills, where I discovered the basics of learning techniques, among others. A also met English Literature and its marvelous poems, dramas and short stories. The classical writers knew something that we do not know these days. I practiced English Grammar and English idioms. For this reason, my vocabulary improved and my communication skills developed. Besides that, I analyzed lots of literary works, and I perceived the way how I can define the genre of a piece of writing. I was entirely impressed by Classical Hungarian Literature and that was my favourite subject. These lectures and seminars were mostly about practice and lexical knowledge, but I have also learned about behavioral rules and moral values, and most of all about myself, which was the most exciting and the hardest section of my learning process. All in all, my last semester was very useful and –at the same time– instructive, so as a result I learned a great deal.  




Outline for my paragraph

1. Topic sentence
"In the last semester I became very open-minded and curious by learning about many topics and subjects."

2. Evidence1 (support)
I have learned of some study skills, where I discovered the basics of learning techniques, among others.

Evidence2 (support)
I also met English Literature and its marvelous poems, dramas and short stories. The classical writers knew something we do not know these days.

Evidence3 (support)
I practiced English Grammar and English idioms. For this reason, my vocabulary improved and my communication skills developed.

Evidence4 (support)
Besides that, I analyzed lots of literary works, and I perceived the way how I can define the genre of a piece of writing. 

Evidence5 (support)
I was entirely impressed by Classical Hungarian Literature and that was my favourite subject. 

Evidence6 (support)
These lectures and seminars were mostly about practice and lexical knowledge, but I have also learned about behavioral rules and moral values, and most of all about myself, which was the most exciting and the hardest section of my learning process.

Summary statement/concluding sentence
All in all, my last semester was very useful and –at the same time– instructive, so as a result I learned a great deal.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea