My aims in 2018

Outline

Introduction: Having a lot of aims, I consider 2018 a year filled with excitement, fun, and adventures.  
Support 1: Free time, relaxing, family 
Support 2: Healthy life, sports 
Support 3: Studying, exams 
Conclusion: To sum up, I have a lot of things to do in almost each part of my life and I am enthusiastic to achieve these goals in 2018.


My aims in 2018 

Having a lot of aims, I consider 2018 a year filled with excitement, fun, and adventures. My goals cover several fields of my life, for example, family, health, studying, and sports. First of all, I would like to keep my good habit that I study a lot, but beside that I should spend more time with relaxing, because I easily become overstressed. I always have to study and because of constant moving between my home and the university I rarely have time to chill out. I am keen on reading when I am having a rest, but I only have time for it when it is a holiday, which is woeful. In my free time I would also like to be with my family, friends and with my boyfriend. As I see it, these are the most important things in life, because I could not get enough motivation to accomplish my goals without good relationships. I should also live a healthier life, because currently I eat too much junk food. Eating less fast food, sweets and snacks and more salad would help me to complete this aim. A healthy life goes hand in hand with sports. I love dancing, but unfortunately since I have been attending university, I do not have time for it. When the weather is better, I will definitely go out in the countryside with friends. At the moment, I usually train at home and also cycle sometimes. Last, but not least I have aims in studying, especially in English. In this summer I want to take a C1 level English language exam because it will help me to take my basic exam successfully at the end of third semester. In addition, I have already started studying to get my driving licence, which I would like to obtain by summer. To sum up, I have a lot of things to do in almost each part of my life and I am enthusiastic to achieve these goals in 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea