"My aims in 2018"

Outline:
Topic sentence: On New Year’s Eve last year I planned a lot of aims which I would like to reach in 2018.
Supporting idea 1: healthy lifestyle
                           2: study
                           3:social time
Conclusion: to improve myself


On New Year’s Eve last year I planned a lot of aims which I would like to reach in 2018. First, I would like to pay more attention to having a healthy lifestyle: I want to go running 3 times a week or go to the gym and eat a lot of fruit instead of chocolate. In 2017, I was very lazy and now I would like to be more productive: study and read more. I will try to learn French more intensively in order to pass a language exam. Last but not least, I would like to spend quality time with my loved ones: organise programs, hang out, go to parties or just chill and I would like to be more adventurous and improve myself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea