What I have learned so far at university


Topic sentence: Throughout the past semester, I have learned a lot of facts, for this reason, it was hard to choose what the most important lessons were, but these are the three major points

Point 1: Not just a university, it is a goal.
Point 2: Importance of relaxation
Point 3: Bringing food everywhere

Conclusion: It is an adventure that just keeps getting better.



What I have learned so far at university

Throughout the past semester, I have learned a lot of facts. For this reason, it was hard to choose what the most important lessons were, but the following are the three major points. When I started university, I thought studying was only a task and it did not have meaning, but now I know it is my goal because I would like to be a teacher. I am a different person today than I was when I first walked through the university doors. My best-loved lesson is the importance of relaxation - I need to relax more - and I was happy when I realised this. The best way of studying effectively is being calm and balanced, and consequently, sometimes I do yoga, meet with my friends and call my mother if I have a break. Maybe the last point seems ridiculous, but I am completely sure that bringing food and eating before courses is essential for me. On Wednesday, I was at university from morning to night and I did not bring enough food for the whole day. Therefore, I was hungry and I was not able to concentrate on the lectures. Eating regularly helps me to focus on everyday activities. So far, the only way I can describe my first semester at university is like an adventure that just keeps getting better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea