What I have learned so far at the university




What I have learned so far at the university

 

Outline:

1.      The introduction: Although I have had only one semester so far at the university, I have learned a lot.

2.      My subjects in the first semester: English Literature, English History, English Linguistics, English Grammar, Study Skills.

3.      What I have learned...

4.      The conclusion: Thus on the whole I can say that I acquired the basic skills which are essential for the next semester, and I hope that I will not forget them and I will be able to use them in the future as well.

 

What I have learned so far at the university

Although I have had only one semester so far at the university, I have learned a lot. I have had interesting subjects, for example, English Literature, English History, English Linguistics and English Grammar with highly qualified teachers, which is why I could improve a lot. In the English Literature classes we read English poems and novels, which enabled me to learn a lot of new words. The English History classes also helped me to extend my vocabulary, and what is more, they were very interesting and fascinating; we learned a lot of strange and surprising information about England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. The linguistics and the grammar classes were very difficult, so I had to learn and work hard, but I enjoyed them because in these classes I became familiar with useful facts and information about the English language. I also had a study skills class, where I learned a lot of new methods and techniques which improved my English language skills. Thus on the whole I can say that I acquired the basic skills which are essential for the next semester, and I hope that I will not forget them and I will be able to use them in the future as well.

Osztotics Anett

 
 

Comments

  1. I loved it ♥ however, I disagree with the English History part :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea