What I have learned so far in the university Topic: The first semester was about brushing up our previous knowledge. Point 1: Grammar and writing Point 2: Idioms and expressions Point 3: Literature Conclusion: The previous semester is needed to acquire basic skills, so we will become good teachers. Today, I am a second semester student in the university. The first semester was really destitute. The first semester was about brushing up our previous knowledge in many ways including grammar and writing, idioms and expressions and last but not least literature. The first difficult challenge was grammar and writing. Grammar was always been my most hated part of English. However we had a prominent teacher, (whose name is David Kozma) who could teach us grammar greatly superb. We studied again the whole grammar, but this time with adored, therefore in the end we could pass at the exam with flying colours. The second abnormal challenge was studying idioms and expressions. Thi...
Popular posts from this blog
The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons
Outline Thesis: The main problem is the amount of material, because it leads to numerous other problems. I. Disadvantageous 1. Pupils cannot catch up 2. Teachers have no time to explain II. The lack of freetime 1. Spending too much time indoors 2. Motivation is lost Conclusion: The Board of Education should reduce the amount of material. If you could change just one thing about the Hungarian education system, what would it be and why? The education system became a highly debated topic among people in Hungary. The main problem in schools is the amount of material, because it leads to ...
What I have learned so far at university
Topic sentence: Throughout the past semester, I have learned a lot of facts, for this reason, it was hard to choose what the most important lessons were, but these are the three major points Point 1: Not just a university, it is a goal. Point 2: Importance of relaxation Point 3: Bringing food everywhere Conclusion: It is an adventure that just keeps getting better. What I have learned so far at university Throughout the past semester, I have learned a lot of facts. For this reason, it was hard to choose what the most important lessons were, but the following are the three major points. When I started university, I thought studying was only a task and it did not have meaning, but now I know it is my goal because I would like to be a teacher. I am a different person today than I was when I first walked through the university doors. My best-loved lesson is the importance of relaxation - I need to relax more - and I was happy when I realised this. The best way o...
Comments
Post a Comment