My aims in 2018

Outline:
- Intro
- Spring semester
- Work
- Fall semester

                Talking about my aims or goals for 2018, I am not that kind of person who makes deadlines for every single thing. I think being stubborn with our bigger goals, is enough, it is useless to plan our whole method and the time of the process, because unexpected twists can change our way anytime. This is the reason why I always keep simple aims, which are hard to get ruined by the changing conditions and easy to achieve. The first of my aims for this year is successfully finishing the Spring-semester. Although this is maybe not a “big deal”, for me it is a nice chance to prove that I can come up to scratch. For the next is to find a job for the summer, something well-paid and exiting, at least challenging. In some case I like to prove my worth but only for myself and not the people around. My third aim is to get through the Fall-semester, though it seems painfully distant right now. These are my little goals for the year. I know, I will not change the world with these, but I do not need to: becoming a superhero is not one of my goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea