My aims in 2018

Outline:
• Introduction: At the beginning of a new year everybody tries to set up new plans.
1. Support: Get a driving licence.
2. Support: Develop my language skills.
3. Support: Travel with friends.
4. Support: Get a job.
5. Support: Buy a new flat.
 • Conclusion: I have a lot of things to achieve and it will keep me busy. I feel that I am committed to my plans.


At the beginning of a new year, a lot of people make promises and set up new aims they want to achieve. I also made up my mind and as I looked back on my last year, I have decided to do something, too. Firstly, I want to get a driving licence because I started it a few years ago, but I had to move to Budapest and I ran out of time. I also have problems with my hearing – I am deaf in one ear –, thus I was scared to take the responsibility. It feels like I am ready now, but sometimes I still have difficulties to live with it. Secondly, I want to take a business and an IT language exam in English and I also want to improve my Danish language skills. Furthermore, one of my best friends works at a web developer company and made an offer to me to work there as a website-content translator and as an English language instructor. I am thinking about accepting it. Besides studying, around June or July I would like to visit Thailand with my friends; I really like travelling, but I have never been outside of Europe. Lastly, I am already looking for flats in Budapest because I am thinking about selling my flat in Debrecen and buying a new one in the 11th district. Right now, I am living in a private student hostel, but it is harder every day to share my space with somebody else. As far as I see, I will be very busy this year and I feel that I am committed to my plans.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea