My aims in 2018


Outline:

Introduction

Hook: In this year, my main aim to achieve is to get better grades

Thesis statement: my main aim to achieve is to get better grades



Body:

Thesis idea: Goals

Support 1: Better grandes

Support 2: French exam

Support 3 : My book

Support 4 : Health

My aims in 2018

In this year, my main aim to achieve is to get better grades. I was not as successful last time, as I had planned, so I will try my best to correct my previous mistakes, and become more enthusiastic and hardworking. I am very close to get used to the university system, so I believe I will be able to succeed, and find my place. I am also determined to pass my French language exam this summer. In my opinion, learning languages is very important in this world. Furthermore, I decided to try and get a scholarship as well. As for my personal resolutions, I wish to be more helpful and supportive towards my family and friends. Moreover, I would like to finish my novel and have it published in some ways. Making new friends and being more optimistic and outgoing is among my aims as well, because having several friendships has its importance too. Last semester, I slightly got addicted to an online game, and I decided to end that, because playing it took a great deal of time from me, that I could have used for studying. Reducing my sweets consuming is on my list too, alongside with restarting to do any kind of sports. I have to pay more attention to my diet and live as healthily as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea