My aims in 2018


Topic sentence: One of my biggest weaknesses is that I am not organised.
Support 1: the reason for this
Support 2: how to solve this
Concluding sentence: This is going to be quite difficult for me, but I am sure my life will be easier if I reach this goal.


My aims in 2018

One of my biggest weaknesses is that I am not organised. I tend to be absent-minded and procrastinating is very usual in my life. My biggest aim in 2018 is to change this behaviour of mine. There are several problems that lead to my stressed lifestyle but the most important is that I cannot decide what is important and what is not. Being interested in many activities and people, and having to do a lot, I often find myself sitting at my table at 1 a.m. wondering how the time went by. I have to remind myself that it is okay to say no for an invitation or to keep some time for myself alone not studying but relaxing. This is going to be quite difficult for me, but I am sure my life will be easier if I reach this goal.

Móricz Gréta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea