My aims in 2018


My aims in 2018 (outline)

  • Introduction: achievements
  • Topic sentence: In 2018, I want to achieve more than last year.
  • Thesis: what needs to be done
  • Support 1: fail less subject
  • Support 2: more time spent with learning
  • Support 3: more "treat yourself" day
  • Conclusion: more time spent indoors

My aims in 2018


In 2018, I want to achieve more than last year, and therefore, I aim to finish this year with complete success. To do that, several changes need to be made. First of all, my first year at university should be successful, which means there should not be more failed subjects. That is achievable with more time spent with learning. However, it would only be possible if I met less with my friends. Also, another change that would make my goals more achievable is the fact that I need to spend more time on myself, since I am a loner. This is a personality trait which requires isolation, because any social activity or contact causes stress. Therefore, it is not relaxing to spend time with my friends; what is more, it makes me furious. That is because I think about the time I could have spent on myself, which could have been more relaxing since it is my free time. After an exhausting bout of socialization, which causes furiousness and tiredness, I will not feel like studying, or if I do, I will be more stressed about how much I need to learn in a short time. All in all, I need to spend more time indoors, and I need to focus on myself and my needs, so studying will be more fun.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea