My aims for 2018


Outline:
Introduction
Hook: For 2018, I have several aims to achieve
thesis statement: I have several aims to achieve
Body:
Thesis idea: Goals
Support 1: 1st aim: Pass Ancient Greek exam.
Support 2: Describe the reason of failure and how to prepare for the next time.
Support 3: 2nd aim: To be better in English.




My aims for 2018
For 2018, I have several aims to achieve. One of my goals is to pass the Ancient Greek exam. I failed in the previous semester because there were too much material to study for it. The biggest problem was the entry test with the blind map exercise. In order to pass this part successfully, I should have known more than 100 points on the map, which were so close to each other that I could not find the right ones. I will make a computer game to practise and be efficient in that kind of exercise. My second aim is to be better in English. For this, I have joined an intensive English course. With these, I hope, I will be able to achieve my main goals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea