What I have learnt so far at university

Outline:
- Introduction: During my time at university I have learnt responsibility, acquired new information and skills.
- Point A: New learning method
- Point B: Take responsibility
- Point C: Acquire unfamiliar information
-Conclusion: University makes us more mature.

Since I have been studying here for almost 3 years I have become familiar with lots of materials, requirements, handling issues and meeting the deadlines.
I started university in History BA in 2015 and I had two years to acquire skills that, for example, I can apply in my recent studies. The most important skill I obtained is the new learning method which is entirely different from the high school one. Now I have to go through bigger amount of materials in a much lesser time. Thus, the greater pressure is on me, the less I want to fail. University forced me to meet the deadlines; therefore, I had to set up priorities which ones matter the most. Secondly, I have to manage all my issues, for example in administration on my own which makes me more independent. Furthermore, I have learnt a lot of new information so far which I hope I can utilize in my further studies as a basic knowledge of them.
In summary, I think that university makes us more mature in head besides the information it can provide. I have become more dedicated to achieve my goals and concentrate on the task I work on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea