My aims in 2018


My aims in 2018
Outline
Topic sentence: For the year 2018 I have many aims I would like to achieve.  
Support 1: Studies
Support 2: Hobbies, free time
Support 3: Health

Conclusion
: To sum up, I have a lot of things to do and I am really looking forward to achieve my goals in 2018.
For the year 2018 I have many aims I would like to achieve. Firstly I want to focus on my studies, and I am going to apply tot he University of Theatre and Film Arts. In my present university I keep studying hard, and try to do my best to pass all of my subjects and exams.  Honestly I was very lazy in the previous semester, so it is going to be a bit challenging to me. As for my hobbies I just started to learn to play ukulele. In this year I need to practice more and more to get better beacuse my goal is to be able to playing at least 10-15 songs. Besides that I want to spend a little bit more time for myself, for example reading realixing or just do what I like, In the past years I did not have too much time for these kind of things because I really don’t have that time organizational skill, so I wasted a lot of time. In this year it is going to be better. Last but not least I need to lose weight and be fitter. Go out for a run or home jogging can be a good solution to reach my „dream body” and also I need to eat healthy food. To sum up, I have a lot of things to do and I am really looking forward to achieve my goals in 2018.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea