My aims in 2018


My aims in 2018

Outline:
Topic sentence: In 2018, I want to achieve more than last year.
1. To travel somewhere new
2. Water intake
3. To cook a new meal once a month
4. To spend more time with people you care about
5. To create a workout routine
6. To study more
7.To learn to be your own best friend
Conclusion: From 2018, I want to be the best version of myself

MY AIMS IN 2018

To travel somewhere new:
New places and new people gives us a perspective we don’t get from our typical routines.
I love travelling and my life goal is to go as many places as I can. This exposure to different situations, foods, views and experiences changes us. These will make my life richer.

Water intake:
I feel myself dehydrated minimum once a day. And to make it better, we can do whatever it takes us to get more water.
I’d like to have more energy and better digestion just to feel better.

To cook a new meal once a month:
There’s nothing wrong with eating those meals that we know how to cook, but with eating new meals we can feel ourselves a new person.

To spend more time with people you care about:
Sometimes I say that I’m busy, I can’t go to my grandma or to a party.
I have to make a priority to call them, meet them or grab a coffee more frequently.

To create a workout routine:
This is the typical New Year’s resolution. In 2018 I would like to create a workout routine to help me stay in shape, feel better and be healthy.

To study more:
This is another popular resolution, and usually ends up the same as the workout plans.
I’d like to make my semester above 4,5 and to focus more on the subjects.

To learn to be my own best friend:
I’m the only person who I have to spend my whole life with.
I would like to know myself better and I recommand everyone to try this. Learn everything you like or dislike. To know what lights you up or brings you down. Treat yourself with kindness and respect.


Mariann Kovács

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea