"My aims in 2018"


Outline of my paragraph
Topic sentence: At the beginning of the year, I planned a lot of aims, that I would like to do and reach.
point 1. Student job.
point 2. Travelling.
point 3. Plans for summer.
point 4. Health.
point 5. Vegan and cruelty free cosmetics.
Conclusion: I hope that I will manage to reach all of my aims and I will have a successful year.






My aims in 2018”


At the beginning of the year, I planned a lot of aims, that I would like to do and reach. Most of them are achievable easily, I just have to work for them and make some changes in my life. They are not too ambitious, but I have several small goals. To begin with, I want to finish all of my subjects successfully, and pass the exams. Then I will find a student job and work at least two times a week, because I am saving money for travelling. One of my dreams is to travel to many places and it will begin in April. (We have booked plane tickets to Berlin.) In the summer I will work more, because I have managed to find a good job. I am also planning that I will attend a lot of concerts and festivals this year. Moreover, I would like to live more healthily, this aim includes both diet and exercise, as well. I am planning to attend yoga lessons. My aim is also to become a vegan in the area of cosmetics. It means, that I am going to buy cruelty free and vegan product. If a product is cruelty free, it does not mean that it is vegan, because it can contain honey. I hope that I will manage to reach all of my aims and I will have a successful year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hungarian education system - Nils Holgerssons

Recognizing lies through nonverbal communication - Cseh Szabina

Black of the Night or Nature's Green? Health Effects of Green and Black Tea